Enable Google Assistant in Any Android Phone:
You already know about Google Assistant which is currently available in only Pixels device. But Now Google is deciding to make Google Assistant available for all Android Phone. Google is Currently testing this Feature. So Here I am going to share how you can activate or enable Google Assistant in Any Android Phone.If you Marshmallow or Noughat then you can also enable Google Assistant in your Android phone. Before Going to How to enable Google Assistant. Let me first tell you about Google Assistant if you don’t know.
Google Assistant is just an intelligent personal assistant developed by Google Like Siri and it was announced at Google I/O in May 2016. Unlike Google Now, Google Assistant can engage in two-way conversations. Assistant initially debuted as part of Google’s messaging app Allo, and its voice-activated speaker Google Home.
What You need to Enable Google Assistant ?
You know that currently Google Assistant is only available for pixel devices. But soon this feature will be available for all phone’s who running on Android 7.0. But If you want to activate Google Assistant now then you need only this requirement[note]Requirements to Enable Google Assistant[/note]
You have latest Android 7 Noughat ( Atleast Marshmallow )
If you have Android 7 then just follow below steps to get enable Google Assistant.
How To Enable Google Assistant ?
For activating Google Assistant in your phone you have to be Beta Tester of Google play Service and Google app. Follow all steps carefully to activate Google Assistant
Steps to follow to enable Google Assistant:-
First you have to become beta tester of Google play Service. For becoming beta tester : –
1. Open ‘Setting‘ and go below and find ‘Google‘ in Personal Setting
2. In Google, Tap on three dot menu which located in right side
3. A Small pop up option will come out, you have to tap on ‘Help & Feedback’
4. After opening Help again you have to tap on three dot menu which is in right. You will again see few pop up option now you have to tap on ‘ view in Google play store ‘
5. After that Google play Service open in play store
6. Now Go below and find ‘ Become a beta tester’
7. After few minute you will become beta tester of Google play Service and you will get a Update of it.
* Just Update it to latest version.
After Becoming Beta Tester of Google play Service. Now you have also to become beta tester of Google App
For this you have to just follow simple steps.
1. Open Play Store.
2. Now Search For Google like below image.
3. Google App will open, now go below and find Become a beta tester and then tap on I’M IN .
That’s it after few minute you will become beta tester and you will get a update, Just update it.
That’s it Now you are ready to enable Google Assistant in your Android phone.
Note: – Goto language Settings and make English (US) is your preferred language .
After doing all above steps just tap on Google app and follow all instructions. After completion you will get Google Assistant in your Android Phone. If you are unable to understand or you have any confusion about How to enable Google Assistant in any Android Phone then just watch below Video to Understand more efficiently to activate Google Assistant in any Android Phone.
Watch This Video to better Understand to How to activate Google Assistant in Android Phone: