Aadhaar Card Download By Name and Date of Birth 2018:
Are you having trouble Downloading Aadhaar Card? If yes, We will tell you how you can Download Aadhaar Card easily. Downloading Aadhaar card is very easy, you just have to fill a few details like name and date of birth and you will easily download the Aadhaar card.
What Steps to follow to Download Aadhaar Card by Name and Date of Birth?
- First you have to Visit UIDAI official Website
- Now you have to retreive Aadhaar Card Number by filling a form
- Now you have to visit e-aadhaar to download Aadhaar Card
So let’s know how we can easily download the Aadhaar card by following these steps
How To Download Aadhaar Card?
There are several options available for downloading Aadhar card, such as if you do not remember the Aadhaar number, you can download the Aadhaar card through the name and date of berth too. You can also download by Aadhar virtual id. Aadhaar can also be downloaded through enrollment number. You can also download without registered mobile number.
So let’s first know how to download through the name and date of birth.
Aadhaar Card Download by Name and Date of Birth
If you do not remember the Aadhaar number then you can follow this step to know the Aadhaar number and then easily download the Aadhar Card –
1. Visit Aadhar Official Website https://resident.uidai.gov.in/find-uid-eid
2. Enter your full name and either your registered e-mail ID or mobile number and the Captcha code shown in image.
3. After that, click on “Send OTP” button
4. You will get an One Time Password shortly from UIDAI
5. After receiving OTP on your mobile number
6. Enter it and verify OTP
7. A message will display with Aadhaar number is sent to your registered mobile number
8. After Getting Aadhaar Number, visit this e-aadhaar Website – https://eaadhaar.uidai.gov.in/
9. Now Click I have Aadhaar Number like below image
10. Enter Aadhaar number, Full name, Pin code, Captcha
11. After filling of all details click on ” Request OTP”
12. You will shortly get an OTP on your registered mobile number
14. Now Enter OTP and click on “Download Aadhaar” button
Download Aadhaar by Using Aadhaar Number
If you have already Aadhaar Number and want to download Aadhaar card then follow below steps:
1. First of all, open the e-Aadhaar website – https://eaadhaar.uidai.gov.in/
2. After that select “I have aadhaar”
3. If you do not want to show the full digit of your Aadhaar number then select the “Masked Aadhar” option.
4. Now Enter Your Aadhaar Number, Full Name, Pin Code, Captcha Code
5. After that click on “Request OTP”
6. Now Enter OTP in below box and click on “Download Aadhaar” Button to start downloading your aadhaar
Download Aadhaar Card by Using Enrolment ID
If you have not yet received the Aadhaar card, then you can download the Aadhar card through the Enrolment number.
Follow the steps given below to download via Enrolment number:
1. Open the e-Aadhaar website – https://eaadhaar.uidai.gov.in/
2. After that select “I have Enrolment ID”
3. Now Enter Your Enrolment Number, Full Name, Pin Code, Captcha Code
4. Click “Request OTP” to generate an One Time Password
5. Now Enter OTP in below box
6. Click on “Download Aadhaar” Button to start downloading
Download Aadhaar through Virtual ID (VID)
You can also download Aadhaar Card through Virtual ID. Follow Below steps to download:
1.Visit e-Aadhaar website – https://eaadhaar.uidai.gov.in/
2. Select “I have Virtual ID”
3. Fill your virtual ID, full name, pin code and image code
4. Click on “Request OTP” to generate an One Time Password
5. Enter OTP and click on “Download Aadhaar” Button to start downloading your aadhar card
Download Aadhaar Card without Mobile Number
You can not download Aadhaar card without a registered mobile number. For this, you have to go to the nearest Aadhaar Center.
- Go to the nearest Aadhaar center with your Aadhaar number
- Provide necessary bio-metric details verification such as thumb verification, retinal scan, etc
- Do not forget to take the other ID such as PAN card, voter ID card, etc
- The Person in the center will take print out of Aadhaar Card after verifying your bio metric and other details.
How to Take Print of Your Aadhaar Card after Download
After Downloading Aadhaar Card, Open the file that you have download in PDF format. When opening the file, you will be asked for a password which is the four letters of the beginning of your name and year of your birth.
Some Frequently Asked Questions
Que: Which app can I use to download my e-Aadhaar Card?
Ans: You can download your Aadhaar on your smartphone through mAadhaar app.
Que: I don’t remember my Aadhaar Card number. How can I download my Aadhaar using my mobile number?
Ans: You can get your Aadhar Card online at UIDAI website. Once you enter your details, your Aadhaar number will be sent to your registered mobile number.
Que: Is there any way to Download Aadhaar Card without Registered Mobile Number?
Ans: No, There is no way Download Aadhaar Card without registered Mobile Number.
Tags: how to download aadhaar card by name and date of birth, how to download aadhar card, how to download e aadhar card online in hindi, how to download updated aadhar card,