State Bank of India Customer can Link Aadhaar with SBI Bank Account Online Without Mobile Banking And Internet Banking.
As you all know, it is mandatory for all bank account holders to Link Aadhaar to their bank account. If you will not link, your account will remain closed till you complete the process of linking Aadhaar Card.
State Bank of India has now Started the online facility so that you can link Aadhaar to your bank account Online without Net Banking and Mobile Banking.
Learn How you can link Aadhaar Card To SBI Account Online at home in few minutes –
Requirement to Link Aadhaar to SBI Bank Account
First of all, Let me tell you that for this online procedure, you must have two things:
- Mobile Number which is registered with your Bank Account.
- Mobile Number which is registered with Aadhaar Card.
Do You Know You can Link Your Mobile Number With Aadhar Card Online at Home
Link Aadhaar with SBI Bank online at Home
1. First, You have to go to – Online SBI
There you have to click on Aadhaar Linking – Update Aadhaar with Bank Accounts (CIF).
2. At the New Screen, type your bank account number and submit it.
3. You will Get a One Time Password (OTP) on your registered mobile with Bank.
4. You have to enter One Time Password (OTP) that you got on your Mobile Number.
5. After Submitting One Time Password, It will be redirected
to new Page that will ask you to enter Aadhaar Card Number.
6. Enter Your 12-digit Aadhaar Card Number and press enter.
7. Now You will get another One Time Password (OTP) on Your Mobile Number that is registered with Aadhaar card.
8. You have to enter received One Time Password (OTP) and press enter.
8. That’s it. You have successfully linked your Aadhaar Card with SBI Bank Account.
So in this way, You can easily link Aadhaar With SBI Account Online Without Mobile Banking and Internet Banking.