The High Court has given a big decision. According to this decision, it is not mandatory to link Aadhaar card to the bank, mobile and any other digital wallet. Now you can unlink your linked Aadhaar Card.
In this post, you will find complete information of How To Unlink Aadhaar Card from Paytm, Mobile and Bank.
So let’s start and know how we can unlink
How to unlink Aadhaar from Paytm, Mobile and Bank?
You can now unlink your Aadhaar Card very easily. Below I have explained How you can easily remove Aadhaar Card from Paytm, Mobile and Bank.
Keep in mind that currently no bank, mobile operator, paytm has not created any kind of online system so that you can unlink online aadhaar. Right now you can unlink your aadhaar card only through their customer care or email.
How To Unlink Aadhaar Card from Paytm?
Before Paytm made compulsory to link aadhaar to your Paytm wallet. But Now you can use Paytm wallet without linking aadhaar card. If you were linked Aadhaar Card with Paytm, now you can unlink it.
Follow Below Steps to unlink your aadhaar card from paytm:
- First, call them on Paytm customer care number – 01204456456
- Verify call using Paytm password
- Listen Carefully to IVRS to select appropriate option to talk to Customer Executive
- Now tell them you want to Unlink Aadhaar Card From Paytm
- They will ask few questions to you such as Date of Birth, Name, Mobile Number for verifying your identity
- After verifying your identity, They will register your request to unlink your aadhaar from paytm
- After Few minutes, You will get an e-mail in which you will be asked to reply with the photo of Aadhaar Card
- In 72 hours, you will be notified that your request for unlinking aadhaar card from paytm is completed
That is how you can easily unlink aadhaar card from paytm. So let’s talk now about how to unlink aadhaar card from mobile number
How to unlink aadhaar card from Mobile Number?
Follow below steps to unlink your aadhaar card from mobile number:
- Call to your Operator’s Customer Care
- Tell them you want to unlink aadhaar card from mobile number
- They will ask you few questions for verifying your identity
- After verifying your identity, they will tell your request is register
- After 1 or 2 days, you will get a message that your aadhaar card unlinked from your mobile number
How to unlink Aadhar Card from Bank Account?
Now you can unlink aadhaar card from bank. Follow below steps to do this:
- First, go to your bank branch and ask them for the form to unlink aadhaar card from bank
- Now fill the form correctly
- Attach a photocopy of your aadhaar card with form and submit it
However, if you unlink your Aadhar card from the bank account then you will have to submit another ID.
- After a few days, your aadhaar card will be unlinked from your bank account
Read here – How to Download Aadhaar Card by Name and Date of birth
How to unlink aadhar card from Digital Wallets ( Freecharge,Mobikwik, SBI Buddy, PhonePe)
- Just Call to their Customer Care of that Digital Wallet
- Tell them you want to unlink your aadhaar card from their wallet
- They will send you an e-mail about unlinking aadhaar card
- You have to reply with photo of aadhaar card
- In 48-72 hours, they will unlink your aadhaar card from their wallets
- Freecharge Customer Care Number – 08033037133
- PhonePe Customer Care Number – 01246789345
- SBI Buddy Customer Care Number – 1800112211
- Mobikwik Customer care Number – 09466446644
This is how you can unlink aadhaar card from paytm,mobile number,banks and other digital wallets. I hope this article helps you to unlink your aadhaar card. If any online method will be come for unlinking aadhaar card, we will update this article. So If you like this article please share it with friends and help them to unlink their aadhaar card.